Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Memories


How often so we think back about an old friends that we knew about 15 years?

Yess, I still have those vivid memories. It's an amazing thing. It just feel like yesterday. And what I appreciate the most is I still remember the details.

Memories fade as it goes. But I'm fortunate that I still can remember all these happy times.
Today, I treasure.

On 23 February,2013; I heard the news that a school mate of mine past away in an accident.
He was Thana, a famous member from the local music group called No Entry. He was also the Vice President of Antera Motorsport.

It was a shocking news for me..I had knew him since i was in Secondary School, as we were from the same secondary school and participated in events together. I guess God loved him more. He will be missed for sure. Want to thank God for giving me the chance to know someone like him. May God Bless his soul. His memories will be cherish by his family and friends forever..



For those who are still breathing...I believe we should thank GOD everyday for letting us live another day. Lets make a good memories, everyday for others to cherish when we are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment